7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Warehouse Lead Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Unloads and verifies inbound deliveries of materials. Stores in proper locations within the warehouse.
- Loads and verifies outbound deliveries of finished product.
- Cleans and organizes warehouse on a daily basis. Disposes all discarded packaging and damaged items.
- Investigates large differences of physical counts to computer and reconciles as many differences as possible.
- Maintains and insures warehouse and equipment, including forklifts, are in good working condition.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shop Foreman.
Warehouse Lead Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Good general math skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong management skills and the ability to develop a successful team
- Lift up to 90 lbs.
- Work standing or walking for extended periods of time
- Forklift certified
- Previous warehouse experience
To apply for the Warehouse Lead position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Warehouse Lead position, please call 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app