Doherty, the Employment Experts is currently partnering with a leading manufacturer of creative mobile power platform products located in Eagan, MN. We are seeking an Electronics Technician on first shift for this exciting employment opportunity! Compensation ranges between $20.00 and $25.00 per hour at this company.
Electronics Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Builds power control modules, power sentries and smart pole modules and performs troubleshooting to component level utilizing schematics and test equipment.
· Proficient in the use of test consoles and test equipment.
· Performs circuit analysis on circuit cards and power supplies.
· Reading and understanding engineering drawings and electric/electronic circuit schematics.
Electronics Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Experience with soldering, splicing, and wire wrap. Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and schematics.
· Associate Degree or Technical School with 3 years of experience or HS Diploma/GED with 5 years of related experience.
· General knowledge in maintenance workshop procedures
To apply for the Electronics Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Electronics Technician position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app