Healthcare Call Center Representative
Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a large healthcare company located in Minnetonka, MN. We are seeking Healthcare Call Center Representatives on 1st shift for these exciting employment opportunities! This position pays $16 per hour.
SUMMARY - The Healthcare Call Center Representative (HCCR) will be responsible for managing basic inquiries from active, terminated, and prospective members of the company. The HCCR is a primary contact for members to resolve service problems for claims, enrollment, billing, and pharmacy as well as interpreting contracts and explaining benefits. They are responsible for exceptional levels of service satisfaction.
Healthcare Call Center Representative Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving customer concerns, problems, and issues in a timely and courteous manner
· Work with enrollment, billing, and other departments within the company to resolve member issues, including completing paperwork
· Field between 40-50 inbound calls per day
· Responsible for managing all inquiries from active, terminated, and prospective members of the company
Healthcare Call Center Representative Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of prior customer service experience
· High School Diploma/GED required, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
· Advanced ability to toggle between multiple applications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly and respond well to a rapidly changing industry and environment
· Able to effectively handle difficult customer situations
Please apply today or contact your nearest Doherty recruiter with any questions.
- Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
- Edina: 952-832-8363
- Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
- Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app