Doherty Career Solutions is currently interviewing for a Maintenance Technician to work with a global leader in design, engineering, validation and manufacturing of driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies in St. Cloud, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Career Solutions. The pay scale is $20-$25 per hour depending on skill set and experience.
Available shifts are 1pm-11pm Sunday-Wednesday or 9pm-7am Monday-Thursday.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspect and perform repairs and preventive maintenance on plant machinery and equipment
• Repair, maintain, adjust and rebuild machinery and equipment
• Work with manufacturer's representatives and technicians to effect repairs beyond the capability of the plant
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and operating difficulties
• Train lower rated maintenance repairers
• Perform cutting, welding, fabrication, rigging, motor, drive and belt alignment
• Read and interpret blueprints, machine drawings and parts diagrams
• Apply understanding of basic hydraulics, pneumatics, motor generator principles, motor control theory, motor drive and coupling alignment
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in maintenance role
• Experience with shop math, fairly complicated drawings and formulas and precision measuring instruments.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to work on a team and cooperate with others
• Positive attitude and Problem solving skills
To submit yourself for the Maintenance Technician opportunity, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or contact the Doherty Recruiter for more information. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app