New Business Specialist
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a real estate brokerage firm in New Brighton, MN in search of an experienced Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance New Business Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic growing organization. You will be working alongside some of the industry's best talent.
This position is responsible for providing excellent service to our new Personal Lines clients, with a focus on making it a seamless process when writing their business and transitioning them to their Customer Service Team. Candidate must have a sense of urgency, be highly responsive and possess the ability to assess the needs of clients.Personal Lines New Business Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to Personal Lines clients
- Support Account Executive (AE) and Account Manager (AM) in quoting new business for prospective clients (50-55%)
- Enter client data to rate and process quotes.
- Work with AE and AM to clarify information for underwriting guidelines or for compliance purposes.
- Prepares proposal documents for AE and AM to present to prospects.
- Enters information into Agency Management System following company guidelines.
- Completes processing of application using established guidelines.
- Follows up with agent for any trailing documents required by carrier.
- Submits and issues new business policies with carriers. (30-35%)
- Reports immediately any circumstances that may lead to potential or actual HomeServices errors and omissions claim and/or any DOI (Dept. of Ins.) or related complaints to VP insurance operations. (0-5%)
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned. (0-5%)
- 1+ years personal property/casualty insurance experience
- Property & Casualty License
- Experience with TAM agency management system or related industry computer systems and internet
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
- 401k plan
- Life Insurance
To apply for the Business Specialist position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Business Specialist position, please call your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200
• Edina: 952-832-8363
• Minneapolis: 612-208-1611
• Roseville: 651-489-5000
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app