HR Business Partner
HR Generalist - HRBP
Our qualified candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of the administrative support provided by the Human Resources department. This role also develops policies and procedures for transactional support, and provides input on strategic direction to the Content & Services, Visual Display, Product Innovation Team and the eCommerce organizations.
They are the primary point of contact between Line Organizations & Managers and HR management to address issues in all HR functions, including benefits, employee relations, staffing, and compensation. Provides HR support and guidance to management per Samsung Electronics America (SEA) policies. Manages and ensures employee information is updated in HRIS including performance evaluation, employee history, and organizational charts. Communicate and maintain employee relations within supported organization to monitor employee engagement. Assists HR organization in implementing training and other programs as requested. Collects data from multiple sources including SAP, HRIS and individuals related to headcount, labor costs and other related data. Assist with month-end reporting as necessary including various HR metrics. Acts as liaison between Management and HR management to address issues in all HR functions, including benefits, employee relations, staffing, and compensation. Generate queries to provide management with updated employee information. Other projects and ad hoc reporting as requested. Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and responds to standard requests from internal and external customers. Makes decisions within guidelines and policies. Supports design and planning of significant change management and/or reorganization. Conducts intake sessions around employee relations issues. Provide feedback to COEs about program and policy effectiveness. Project Manage the Annual Cycle and Performance Management initiatives for the organization alongside the Sr. HR Manager. Manage headcount requests in preparation for the hiring steering committee’s meetings and provide reporting to Sr. Leadership to provide on- going support of workforce strategy planning.
• Bachelor's Degree with 6-10 years of directly related experience is required.
• Advanced degree in business, HR or similar field with 6-9 year experience preferred.
• Prior experience including labor relations, HR administration and business support required.
• Knowledge of government regulations, professional best practices, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities required.
• Proven experience navigating organizations.
• Able to partner with leaders and build solid relationships
• Advanced Excel Skills and intermediate skills with Microsoft business applications software, compensation software packages, PeopleSoft, or other HRIS systems.
• Data driven to run reports and provide analytics.
• Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, developing, and leading in the implementation of Human Resources related programs and recommendations.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor, or agency personnel.
• This includes a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personnel and corporate dynamics.
• Must be able to travel to Seattle on a need to basis, and to other locations as needed.
• Ability to work and maneuver in ambiguity and possess a high level of ownership.
• Global experience preferred.
Demonstrated ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the SEA organization, industry councils, community groups, legal counsel, HR Center of Excellence (COE), and other related groups. The ability to convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including stakeholder leadership, VPs, directors & managers, staff, and vendors with opposing views to accept/approve plans, regulatory needs, or project recommendations. The ability to plan & organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment. The ability to write and read and act on proper understanding of technical documents, contracts, or related documents based on corporate legal, and Human Resources professional standards and philosophy. Ability to make professional presentations and to communicate in writing, through e-mails and reports, or orally, complex technical matters to an audience of high technical skills and operational experience. Ability to lead, motivate, and direct the activities of other employees in order to achieve objectives, project schedules, and team goals and to complete assignments within established time frames and specifications. The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, clearly define objectives, and give technical direction with applied knowledge of alternatives and decision-making experience to guide subordinates. Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts. Must possess the ability to have fun at work.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.