Lead Software Developer
The role includes:
• Application architecture and data modeling
• Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers
• Server side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5/Razor, REST/SOAP services, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012+
• Web development using single page application frameworks like AngularJS, React, etc.
• Working with UI/UX designer and developer to create mobile solutions that delight our users.
• Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC.
Experience with all of these is not required, but it is highly desirable (especially .NET related), and you must be excited to quickly learn what you don’t know and share what you do know. Ideally you will be a seasoned developer, but you may just be a superstar in the making. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting new products, solutions, and features. Additional responsibilities will include helping to improve our SDLC processes, managing builds, meeting users for requirements, supporting deployment to SaaS and enterprise environments, and delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline is required.
2. 7+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Web APIs) using C#, SQL, Entity framework.NET/Entity framework core.
4. Experience with developing web applications with one or more of the following: Azure App services, Azure AD, Azure SQL, etc.
5. Expert in best practices used to develop enterprise web applications, including regarding overall architecture, quality, maintainability, security, performance, and scalability.
6. Experience researching and prototyping new innovations.
7. Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
8. The ability to work in a fast paced team environment with aggressive schedules.
9. Outstanding communication skills.
2. Experience creating and maintaining build environments with .NET.
3. Experience in a devops/CI/CD environment.
4. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
5. Experience designing a product from the ground up.
6. Experience with mobile application development.
7. Experience with leading team of developers.
8. Experience with architecture medium/large scale enterprise applications
Please send updated resume to Samantha.Sackett@TechnicalProSource.com and follow up call to 832/924-3191
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.