Coating Technicians – 2nd Shift (3pm - 11pm)
Responsible for ensuring a constant flow of production for the line(s) and individuals assigned to insure that daily production schedule requirements are met.
- Set up machines prior to the start of the shift; direct the work activity of all assigned personnel.
- Operate a variety of spray application equipment with a minimum of supervision.
- Perform visual quality inspection of product and make needed adjustments to machine and/or operating personnel.
- Use fork and hand lifts to move materials, tags and polywrap finished product.
- Complete daily production records.
- Maintain department machines in good working order to avoid unnecessary down time.Report equipment problems to supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with department production and quality standards. One or two years of spray painting experience and/or one to two years of coating experience in a Grade Level 5 or better position.
- Must have effective supervisory skills.
- Available to work overtime on short notice as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Maintain a reliable record of attendance and punctuality.
- Must have knowledge of bar coding and scanning.
- Must be able to stand majority of the shift; bend, twist, and reach; and have flexible arm, wrist and shoulder for hand spraying.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand light paint fumes; use/wear appropriate safety equipment.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT