Mortgage Loan Processor
Staffing Partners' client is looking for experienced Loan Processors. These are temp to hire opportunities with pay ranging $23 to $25.50. The mortgage loan processors are responsible for processing and completing mortgage loan applications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Order necessary documents and follow-up with vendors/third parties to obtain in timely manner.
- Obtain and review customer documents.
- Submit loans to underwriting for conditional review and full approval.
- Partner with sales and underwriters on difficult and/or exception transactions.
- Act as a liaison between borrower, underwriter and mortgage loan officer.
- Assure that all borrow files are complete and in compliance with regulatory agencies and internal policies.
- Perform a full range of mortgage loan processing steps to ensure the loan package is fully prepared for closing.
- Utilize checklists to organize request and prepare all essential documentation for the mortgage loan file from processing to closing.
- Responsible for management and processing of the pipeline.
- Evaluate all new loan documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review loan data in loan origination system to ensure accurate, complete and timely information has been entered by the mortgage loan officer.
- Collect and review all loan documentation and review all loan conditions prior to re-submission to underwriting for final approval.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 plus years mortgage loan processing and customer service experience for purchase transactions
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: JHGMLP in the subject line. Thank you!
Apply for Mortgage Loan Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly