Data Entry Contract
Staffing Partners' client is looking for professional to handle a data entry project. The person in this role will be responsible for inputting and verifying data. This is a contract position paying $12 to $15 per hour, D.O.Q.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Will be responsible for entering assessment results into applicant tracking system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with Attn: JHGDE01 in the subject line.
Apply for Data Entry Contract
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly