Sr. Credit Analyst
Sr. Credit Analyst- Anoka, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our leading manufacturing client to hire a Sr. Credit Analyst. The Sr. Credit Analyst will be responsible for conducting credit investigations, negotiate payment arrangements, manage portfolio delinquency, review accounts for credit release, process new accounts.
- Clear all new customer credit applications for credit approval up to $100K, and then forward to the Credit Manager with recommendations on credit limit requirements greater than $100K.
- Prepare Annual Credit Reviews, forwarding the completed review package with recommendation to the Credit Manager for review and approval.
- Perform all necessary collections to ensure that their specific account portfolio is as absolutely current as possible. Activities will include contacting customers via customer statements, letters, emails, and telephone calls.
- Manage all customer deductions collectibles through to resolution and removal from the customer’s account either via collection, credit, or write-off.
- Analyzing customer’s credit limit, A/R aging status, existing open order and customer payment commitments to determine if a credit release can be made
- Weekly review of open orders report against customer’s open A/R account and credit limit to facilitate the prudent release of shipments as scheduled, both minimizing risk and proactively serving the customer’s needs and avoiding potential conflicts and shipping delays
- Maintains responsibility for any issue escalations from internal customers and responds to customer inquiries in the capacity as a subject matter expert, ensuring issue and error resolution
- Familiarity and Team Member to help Process/monitor customer Pact Rebate claims
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ year’s credit and collection experience, preferably in manufacturing
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM) course work in credit and collections preferred
- Get Paid work flow experience is a plus.
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Apply for Sr. Credit Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly