Manufacturing Associate - 2nd Shift
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the Advanced High Technology industry in Chaska, MN. We are seeking a Manufacturing Associate on 3rd shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $15.25 per hour.
This client is a building block for many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for operating molding equipment
- Operate secondary machines through various tasks such as inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling and packaging plastic products
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary
- Ensures all product is packages per packaging specifications
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.)
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At minimum 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand and power tools
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, ben and reach upward and handle small screws, washer, fasteners, etc.
To apply for the Manufacturing Associate role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Manufacturing Associate role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app