Doherty Staffing Solutions has a rewarding position for Fulfillment Associates in Eau Claire, WI. Schedules for these full-time positions that offer 40+ hours per week will be either first, second or third shift with a pay rate of $14.00 per hour.
The Fulfillment Associate positions exist in a manufacturing facility that serves warehouses across the nation. The company prides itself on quality and innovation. We are seeking a team-player to join our team that wants to work for a company that believes its associates are its greatest asset.
Fulfillment Associate Responsibilities
· The Fulfillment Associate positions are responsible for:
· Picks and packs orders to be released to the transfer department
· Load and unload all incoming/outgoing freight
· Notates damage and piece counts
· Stocks all goods in appropriate in-bin locations
· Operates all warehouse equipment such as forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
Fulfillment Associate Requirements
· The following are required for the Fulfillment Associate role:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Adhere to schedule with some flexibility for overtime and under-time hours
· Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
· Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds
· Attention to detail
· Ability to keep clean, organized work environment
If you are interested in joining our team as a Fulfillment Associate please click Apply Now. For questions and inquiries, please call or text our Eau Claire office at 715.514.3500.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app