7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is looking for a General Laborer for our client in Big Lake, MN on day shift. Hours are typically Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm with possible overtime opportunities on Friday and/or Saturday. The pay for this position is $12.00 per hour.
This is a Trial for Hire opportunity. Successfully complete your evaluation period and be hired by our client
GENERAL LABOR JOBOVERVIEW:
The General Laborer must work quickly and productively while working safe, without error and consistently help meet production goals. Experience in operating saws, machinery, measuring tools, and other hand tools is a must to be successful in this position.
GENERAL LABOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate bench and hand grinders, air tools to remove burs, brake and drill press, metal chop saws, tube and pipe benders, horizontal and vertical band saws
- Run machines in a production setting
- Inspect parts for quality
GENERAL LABOR REQUIREMENTS
- Read and understand production procedures
- Detailed and accurate
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lift up to 75 pounds as a team lift occasionally and lift 50-60 pounds frequently
To apply for the General Laborer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call 763-633-7242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android I www.doherty.jobs/app