Doherty Staffing Solutions has an opening for an Operator II position to work at our client located in Glencoe, MN. This is an overnight shift paying $17.50 per hour. Although the regular hours will be 11pm-6:30am, training will take place on day shift for 2-6 weeks. Training will include classroom training, knowledge checks and on the job training.
OPERATOR II SUMMARY
The Operator II will spend part of the shift in the control room monitoring the processing equipment by looking at two computer screens monitoring the number of components going to final product. When not in the control room will be loading trucks, operating the bagger, mixer or pelleting. Lock out/Tag out will also be trained and performed.
- Operate processing equipment to include forklift operation
- Load trucks which requires the use of a harness
- Back up a truck that's 53 feet long
- Complete daily operator reports
- Basic equipment cleaning, maintenance and lubrication
- Report equipment malfunctions or process deviations to Supervisor
• High School diploma
• Successfully complete required OSHA certification at client
• Basic computer and mechanical knowledge
• Lift 55 pound bags to a height of 48 inches
• Exposure to some noise, dust and variable temperatures
To apply for the Operator position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS or Android l www.doherty.jobs/app