Mechanical Engineer - Project Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mechanical engineering duties include HVAC, plumbing and fire suppression system design, as well as energy analysis, building system assessments and construction administration.
- Management responsibilities include supervision of design and drafting staff, coordination with clients and associates, and organization of design and construction administration activities to meet established schedules and budgets.
- Project Managers also play a vital role in client retention, company promotion and new business development.
- Successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering,
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) and previous experience in engineering.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in mechanical building systems.
- Ability to lead and mentor project technical staff.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to develop project plans and manage schedules and budgets.
To apply for the Mechanical Engineering role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Mechanical Engineering position, please call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390 or email email@example.com #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app