TMN Media Ops Analyst
Description: Focus for this role will be on campaign set-up and analysis, including execution, testing, delivery, QA, reporting, and analysis. You will partner with account management to ensure proper creative execution and alignment to media and business strategy and objective. You will work closely with peers in Target India to traffic and QA all onsite and external media.Responsibilities:
- Manage, traffic, optimize and report site and third party served campaigns
- Responsibilities include measurement tracking implementation, campaign trafficking, and finance/billing operational support.
- Review new media and reporting plans with Media Strategy team before trafficking, ensure plans and execution will provide end of campaign reporting accurately, efficiently, and effectively
- Manage media plan changes post-client commitment; partner with account management to update impressions and budgets accordingly
- Understand and adhere to various media and creative specs across channels
- Tag digital media plans through use of third party ad server, and proprietary products
- QA ads to ensure they meet site partner specs and ad server requirements; troubleshoot ad or tag issues with site or ad tech partners
- Provide optimization strategies holistically across the campaign channels based on unique campaign objectives; channels may include T.com, display, mobile, video, social and search; consider creative and audience optimization tactics.
- Observe and evaluate trends of media campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization tactics to help drive campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Align with Media Planning team to translate patterns in campaign performance into future recommendations
- Aid other analysts in maintaining and managing audience segments
- Provide both weekly and end of campaign reporting for campaigns; consider past campaign performance, similar campaign objectives, and category benchmarks in determining individual metrics
- Identify, select and extract relevant data from various internal and external sources Independently manipulate raw data sets into information fit for analysis.
- Support media team with finance and billing operations and reconciliation
- Proactively recommend innovative ideas and opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to judge and quantify results of advertising (i.e., understand true value of ROI, understand/describe impact of results, compare actual results to benchmarks) and know what to do with this information (i.e., how to optimize placements, which promotions to recommend, etc.)
- Ensure proper detailed documentation on all project objectives, requirements, and status updates. Prepare formal project progress reports.
- Helps drive operations strategies and objectives.
- Experience with ad servers, DFP, DCM, Sizmek, etc.
- Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2-4 years experience