PRESS BRAKE OPERATORS
Do you have previous Press Brake experience? Are you looking for a new and rewarding career? If so, Pro Staff is hiring for an experienced Press Brake Operator to start immediately! Come work for an exciting and innovating company located in the Twin Cities area. Applicants must have previous press brake and set-up experience to be considered.
Apply now, send a resume at email@example.com, or give us a call at 651-291-7811 for more information!
Hours: 1st or 2nd shift
Pay: $16 - $20/hour, DOE
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Press brake set-up and operation – Amada equipment and materials
- Maintain calibrated tools.
- Measure dimensions and perform inspection of parts.
- Meet production rates
- Read prints, inspect parts, and fill out inspection reports
- Work with Group Leads to ensure productivity requirements
- Delivers quality parts to internal/external customers.
- Assures that all products are identified, located properly, and entered correctly into the computer system.
- Operate a forklift and has the ability to retain a current forklift license, as required.
- Organizes area to maximize productivity and maintains workplace cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Press Brake set-up and operations.
- Good math skills and the ability to read calipers and micrometers.
- Must be able to complete pre-hire requirements such as background check or drug screen
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays
- Service and referral bonuses
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.