Property Management Coordinator
Pro Staff in Minneapolis is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill our opening role acting as a Property Management Coordinator in the Minneapolis area! In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Director of Management in administrative, scheduling, documentation, and training projects to support effective policies. To be considered for this position you must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat.
• Act as first point of contact for tenant calls to corporate office
• Run and present accountability reports
• Manage standardized forms for property management
• Assist compliance department with quarterly reporting
• Provide assistance for on-boarding new management staff
• 2 or 4- year degree preferred; 3-5 years previous administration management experience may substitute
• Property Management software experience preferred (i.e Yardi)
• Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite program, especially Outlook and Adobe
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
• Marketing or Graphic experience preferred
This is a temporary to hire opportunity working during regular business hours. The hourly ray rate for this position is $20-$22/hr, depending on qualifications.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please online or submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.