Pro Staff in Chanhassen is looking for a contract field recruiter for a 6 - 12 week project assignment for a company located in Chanhassen, MN. The recruiter will be responsible for staffing technician roles throughout the U.S. for deployment project installations. Ideal candidates will be driven, focused and accountable.
- Recruit and qualify technicians
- Manage social media and online recruitment platforms
- Compose contracts and offer letters
- Partner with Field Recruiting Lead and Project Managers to obtain project specifics
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years' recruiting experience
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- High quality customer service skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.