Sound working knowledge of payroll processing and all related governmental regulations and tax laws. Excellent computer skills, including significant experience with Excel, Word and Outlook. Exceptionally detail-oriented and able to quickly identify granular discrepancies in large amounts of data. Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems, including reports and data mining Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to stay organized and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment Demonstrate honest and open communication while maintaining confidentially of HR and Payroll data. Exceptional ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Utilize HRIS to process all payroll and timekeeping information for bi-weekly payrolls.
- Interpret and process wage garnishments, bankruptcies, tax levies, and child support orders.
- Provide timely and accurate resolution to all payroll or timekeeping issues, answer questions from manager and employee levels, and escalate complex problems to HR management.
- Partner closely with the benefits team to ensure payroll and timekeeping data can be effectively used in benefits administration.
- Complete required payroll and timekeeping forms and reports in compliance with applicable local, state and federals laws and regulations.
- Gather data for payroll and timekeeping audits.
- Generate and distribute recurring and ad hoc reports for business line leaders, utilizing the HRIS and other software.
- Respond to all requests for employment verification in a timely manner while maintaining employment and privacy regulations.
- Work diligently to ensure accuracy, consistency, and reliability of data in the HRIS through assigned system audits and data tests.
- Perform quarterly and year-end close activities.
- Work with internal departments to collect feedback regarding the efficiency and usefulness of payroll workflows and communications.
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with major coursework in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, or combination of equivalent work experience, required. Minimum of (3) three years supporting the payroll functional area. Experience navigating HRIS systems, required. CPP certification, preferred. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.