Branch Manager - Andover
To direct the operations of an in store, remote Credit Union facility, ensuring the branch meets organizational financial, operational, service, and growth plans. Has lending authority.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Underwrites consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy; reviews and approves underwriting decisions of subordinate personnel.
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines branch personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Monitors branch operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Maintains communications with main office; prepares and submits standard reports;attends scheduled management meetings.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organizations(s), suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
- Monitors all branch activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. To maintain and develop a qualified staff sufficient to meet the needs of members.
2. To provide friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
3. To complete performance reviews within the prescribed time frame.
4. To develop and maintain business partner relationships within the community and area schools.
5. To insure new product goals have been accomplished by the branch.
6. To insure loan funding goals have been accomplished by the branch.
7. To insure cross-selling goals have been accomplished by the branch.
8. To insure all employee accuracy goals have been accomplished by the branch.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Interpersonal Skills: The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org