Senior Lead Precooking
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the rice industry located in Clearbrook, MN. We are seeking a Senior Lead person in the precooking department on 1st shift for these long term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $14.94 per hour.
Our client is America's leading rice company and the nation's second largest provider of pasta products. Their portfolio includes over 20 trusted brands with more than 500 products widely distributed in many countries around the world.
Senior Lead Precooking Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Ensure labor is properly utilized during downtime, all personnel has completed necessary training, safe work habits are utilized and all personnel are following company policies
· Discipline with supervisor involvement
· Assist supervisor to schedule and assign production crews to ensure a quality product for packaging departments
· Instruct personnel on safe work habits and hold safety meetings as needed; ensure proper and timely medical attention and preparation of injury report in the event of an accident
· Ensure adherence to all customer specifications while filling orders
· Take physical inventory of supplies, bulk rice, ingredients and finished goods when requested
Senior Lead Precooking Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Good communication and organizational skills
· 2-5 years warehouse operations/material handling experience or equivalent
· Certified in Forklift Operation, preferred
· Read, identify, calculate and record data to perform, prepare narrative reports
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Give direction and provide leadership to the team
· Lift up to 50 pounds
To apply for the Senior Lead Precooking position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Senior Lead Precooking position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app