Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced injection mold technician to work at our client company located in Lester Prairie, MN. Our client offers a full time opportunity working 10pm-10am Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Thursday. You pick which day works best for you. You'd work 36 hours and be paid for 40 hours. The part time opportunity is from 10pm-10am Friday and Saturday. The pay depends on qualifications and experience with injection molding.
The Mold Technician “B” will perform detailed manufacturing tasks necessary to produce quality products in an efficient and timely manner in an environment that specializes in solutions for the liquid packaging industry.
MOLD TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set molds in presses following press schedules
• Handle raw material
• Set-up, operate and control auxiliary equipment
• Perform quality checks
• Perform basic injection molding troubleshooting techniques, including correct temperature, material mold, and water connection flow, etc.
• Gather data and enter correct cycle, job information into injection molding press and auxiliary equipment and starts production job.
• Perform routine equipment maintenance and safety checks
• Generate and control manufacturing reports and records, as requested.
MOLDING TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
• High school education
• One year post-secondary education in injection molding
• One year as Mold Technician “B” plus 3 years as Set-Up Technician or equivalent combination of training and experience, or demonstrated capability to perform the duties of the job
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Strong mechanical aptitude
CONTACTTo apply for the Mold Tech B position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email email@example.com.Download our Mobile app for iOS and Android l www.doherty.jobs/app