Night Production Supervisor
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - NIGHTS
Doherty Staffing has teamed with a local manufacturer of quality woodworks, specialty millwork, and cabinet components in their search for a Night Production Supervisor in their St. Cloud facility. This is a Direct Hire position with initial screening by Doherty. Hours are 3:15pm to 1:15am with a starting salary of $50,000-$60,000 based on experience and skillset.
The Production Supervisor is a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for overall leadership and performance of their assigned team. This position will be accountable for the overall safety, quality and productivity/profitability of their assigned department.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete production schedule by assigning personnel, establishing priorities and adjusting production as necessary to meet deadlines
- Maintain workflow by overseeing steps of the process; observing control points, use of equipment, directing personnel and monitoring resources
- Maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality and promoting safety
- Coach and counsel associates while using strategic leadership skills
- Participate in continue improvement projects to reduce material and labor costs
- Track absenteeism and maintain time records
- Investigate accidents, determine causes and implement measures to prevent recurrence
- Inspect and ensure that product meets and exceeds company expectations
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Previous woodworking or finishing experience is required
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and good communication skills
Qualified candidates should submit their resume directly to email@example.com or call 218-470-0274 for more information.