Lead Mobile Developer
The role includes:
• Application architecture and data modeling
• Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers
• Server side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5/Razor, REST/SOAP services, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012+
• Mobile development using cross platform development tools and libraries.
• Working with UI/UX designer and developer to create mobile solutions that delight our users.
• Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC.
Additional responsibilities will include helping to improve our SDLC processes, managing builds, meeting users for requirements, supporting deployment to SaaS and enterprise environments, and delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline is required.
2. 7+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core,
Web APIs) using C#, SQL, Entity framework.NET/Entity framework core.
3. 3+ years of experience with developing cross platform mobile applications using Xamarin.
If you are interested please email your resume to Samantha.Sackett@technicalprosource.com and follow up 832/924-3131.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.