Technical Customer Service Representative
Technical Customer Service Representative- Plymouth, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our manufacturing client to hire a Technical Customer Service Representative. The Technical Customer Service Representative will be responsible for entering new orders, and discussing possible changes or enhancements with client companies.
- Review incoming orders for completeness and feasibility of construction.
- Coordinate new orders with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Credit and Manufacturing
- Identifying “specials” to Engineering and Sales to make sure proper equipment is supplied to the customer
- Research special information, specified drawings, missing and incorrect data on new orders and change orders
- Interpret and clarify order write-ups and specifications for drafting personnel. Respond to manufacturing questions related to shop order write-ups
- Review and enter orders and change orders
- Work with inside Sales staff as well as field sales on technical and pricing matters
- Input data in drive requisition program to get drives ordered
- Respond to Manufacturing requests for computer changes and clarifications as related to shop floor schedules.
- 0-3 years experience in technical support or equivalent role
- High school diploma required; mechanical or technical degree preferred
- Good mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other company departments
Apply for Technical Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly