7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the produce industry located in Faribault, MN. We are seeking an Operations Assistant on 1st shift for this rewarding employment opportunity! Compensation starts at $17.00 per hour.
SUMMARY - To provide Administrative support to the Director of Operations, the District Managers, and the divisional stores. The Operations Assistant will utilize knowledge, technical skills, initiative, and company tools provided.
Operations Assistant Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Creates reports to provide information for management.
· Process and resolve operational customer concerns and complaints.
· Work with external suppliers and service companies to maintain successful partnerships.
· Assist in ordering store supplies, uniforms, and store equipment.
· Conduct training and cross training knowledge.
Operations Assistant Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Knowledge and ability to utilize Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Analyze and interpret data.
· Follow instructions and give attention to detail.
· Organize, prioritize, and complete tasks efficiently.
· Ability to establishing goals and work towards achievement.
ContactTo apply for the Operations Assistant position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Operations Assistant position, please call our Faribault, MN office directly at 507-384-3534 or email DTT_SouthernMN_Clerical@doherty.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.com