Engineer - Telemetry Monitoring
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Technology Operations Center - Telemetry Monitoring EngineerUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Develop dashboard and monitoring solutions using machine learning and predictive analytics to drive technology availability
- Develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices.
- Unit test code and create automated test scripts
- Lead discussions with other engineers and partners to drive solutions that improve technology availability
- Follow industry standard agile software design methodology for development and technical documentation
- Research related products and make necessary software recommendations
- See and experience ALL of IT end-to-end and how it produces the capabilities our guests see and use
- Innovate constantly and maintain the technical edge
- Excellent problem solving and thought partnership skills
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements
- Team attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, Scala, Spark or Storm, Python, R, Bash, AngularJS, Cassandra, Hadoop, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Kafka, Machine Learning, OpenStack, CI/CD, Automated Testing, SQL
- Knowledge of, or desire to build knowledge of, scripting and automation, VBScript, Windows PowerShell, Windows Management Instrumentation, Windows Remote Management, and Microsoft System Center suite of tools.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years total work experience
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education