Marketing Manager - Localization & Stores
JOIN US AS A MARKETING MANAGER - LOCALIZATION AND STORES MARKETINGAbout This OpportunityUse your skills, experience and talent to enable futuristic marketer competencies and capabilities to connect, communicate and cater to multi-dimensional guest baseDevelops and drives marketing strategies and deploys tactics to achieve goals. Provides a deep-level of marketing expertise and guest understanding. Masterfully leads cross-functional internal and external partners to deliver seamless work that motivates the guest to shop Target. Scope of role:
- Supporting Market Competitive response marketing strategy
- Supporting and leading key work streams within remodels strategy
- Leading Distressed retailer work streams
- Help establish Localization marketing capability and build a consultancy model
- Lead and support marketing's localization efforts, from developing marketing strategy to overseeing execution of work, requiring business acumen and strategic thinking skills, along with attention to detail.
- Knows current and emerging marketplace, consumer and category trends that impact business strategy and marketing initiatives
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from various sources (guest insights, merchandising, industry) to build insightful, guest focused, marketing solutions and strategies.
- Masterfully leads cross-functional internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class work.
- Collaborating with key internal and external business partners that include consulting the broader BCM team to working with key agencies.
- Evaluates creative work in terms of answering the strategy brief
- Understands media fundamentals (ie: knowing media mix, KPI's/success metrics and studies new emerging media).
- Presents marketing work and strategic points of view to key leadership and partners for input or approvals.
- Manages budget.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Four to six years of relevant work experience; agency experience preferred
- Excellent decision-making and project management skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to be resilient and adaptable
- Thrives on variety and multi-tasking
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Drives for results
- Excellent relationship management skills