2nd Shift Assembler
In this role you will be working with small parts, in a clean room controlled environment. Ideal candidates for the Assembler position will have Attention to detail. To be considered for this opportunity, please call the office at 763-591-3805.
• Mechanically inclined – good eye hand coordination
• Enjoys working with his / her hands
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Mechanical ability and good eye-hand coordination
• Ability to read and follow work direction
• Pride in producing high-quality of work
• Familiarity with microscopes helpful, but not necessary!
• Prior medical assembly experience a plus
Our currently available shifts are:
• 2nd Shift: Monday -- Friday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM -- $13.20/hr.
• Proof of High school diploma or GED.
• Ability to pass reading and manual dexterity testing.
• Criminal background check and drug test administered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.