- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Ensure all quality and production specifications are met.
- They will work with Plant Manager and production staff to develop new creative ideas to improve quality and productivity in a team environment.
- Communicate regularly with Plant Manager with regard to production schedules and on-hand inventories to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Manager in maintaining a safe, efficient, and productive work environment.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division (necessary to fill out production sheets and determine batching procedures)
- Ability to train, supervise, and lead a small team of production workers
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Forklift operation experience
- Supervisor/lead experience
- Shop-floor or packaging lead experience
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, sometimes up to 100 lbs for team lifts
- Work 8-10 hour shifts
- Grip, grasp, or twist hands and wrists regularly throughout shift
- Climb stairs with loads throughout shift
- Standing and walking on concrete for at least an 8 hour period
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.