Sub Arc Welder
ATTERRO is seeking qualified professional WELDERS for IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES in Northeast Houston!
Great Jobs. Right Now!!
For over 30 years Atterro has provided interim staffing, search and SmartSourcing services to local, regional and national customers, matching people with the companies who need them.
We currently have available long-term positions for Welders, primarily with our clients in the Oil & Gas industry, for 1st shift.
We have an immediate need for the following types of Welders:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques
• Laying out and fabricating precision welds and elements from blueprints and engineering concepts
• Welding to Structural D11 and SAW section 9
• Inspecting completed welds to determine structural soundness
• Working independently or as part of a team while making sound decisions and solving technical problems
• Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Performing all job duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures
• Performing other functions/duties as required
Required Skills or Tools:
• 8-10 years welding experience minimum
• Weld 2G and 5G
• Advanced knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the welding department
• Complete knowledge in all welding processes relevant to the scope of the company business
• Knowledgeable on gasses and what types of filler metals can be used on each project
• Ability to adjust, troubleshoot, and operate all types of welding machines
• Ability to weld to ASME code and 100% x-ray
• Ability to pass a Sub-Arc welding test
• Familiarity with Welding Safety and OSHA requirements
• Welding certifications, a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.