Shipping and Receiving Clerk - 1st shift
Pro Staff in Minneapolis currently has immediate openings acting as shipping and receiving clerk for a sign company in the Minneapolis area! In this role, you will be responsible for verifying and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments. We are seeking a qualified individual who has great communication skills, is teamwork oriented, and has a strong work ethic.
• Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of landing, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Examine outgoing shipments to ensure all packages meet quality and specifications.
• Unpack and inspect incoming shipments, rejects damage items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
• Operate tier-lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping – and – receiving platform to storage or work area.
• Minimum of (1-3) years of experience working in shipping and receiving
• Must be able to have above average math skills
• Able to prepare written materials (ex. Schedule, inventory levels and counts) for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying information
• Ability to pass a background and pre screen drug test
• Comfortable occasionally lifting 40-50 pounds.
• Working knowledge and experience with simple hand tools such as drills, hammer, screwdrivers, and saws.
This is a 1st shift temporary- to- hire opportunity with a pay rate of $17/hr. This position is accessible on the bus line!
If you have the experience for this position we would love to hear from you! Please apply online, submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com or call (612) 339- 2220 to speak with a recruiter today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.