Do you have prior leadership experience? Have you worked in logistics or manufacturing? If you answered "Yes" to the past two questions, then Pro Staff has the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking to fill a warehouse lead position in the Milwaukee area! Candidates are strongly encouraged to have previous leadership experience, forklift experience and good inventory control understanding. We are looking for leaders who are efficient, detail orientated and customer driven. This is a Monday- Friday, temporary to hire opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to employees
- Accurate completion of daily paperwork
- Provide accurate inventory reporting
- Report shipping discrepancies and inventory miscounts
- Operate forklift on a daily basis
- Help employee in the shipping and receiving department as well as on the floor
- Reinforce all safety rules and policies
- Follow proper procedures to handle employee incidents and customer complaints
- Ensure all employees are meeting job level expectations
- Motivate and train team members to meet team goals
- Must have company approved Forklift Operator’s license
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PRIOR LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of safety rules
- Follow instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to reason and address problems involving the employees and customers
- Ability to use MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Basic financial knowledge to understand budgets
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.