Clinical Education Technical Leader (formerly E*Value Project Leader)
St. Catherine University, Minneapolis campus is accepting application for a full time Clinical Education Technical Leader (formerly E*Value Project Leader). This position exists to support and maintain the Henrietta Schmoll School of Health clinical education software system, E*Value. The incumbent will be the University expert user, resource, and teacher for E*value software (used for clinical education across the HSSH) and to facilitate optimum use and efficiency across programs. The Clinical Education Technical Leader serves as leadership for the expansion of the use of E*value ,will take direction HSSH Associate Dean of Clinical Education, and Dean's lead team and will collaborate with HSSH faculty and staff, to address system administration issues and requests within E*Value. This role is responsible for facilitating program implementations and to continue to advance the efficient and effective use of E*Value across all programs.
• Train and trouble shoot for student users (2300 students in 24 programs)
• Serve as the implementation expert for new programs in the HSSH
• On campus expert in the software application; provide overall system support, keeps codes updated, manages interface issues with IT, problem solver
• Identify and addresses reporting requirements with programs and HSSH leadership
• Train and collaborates with program faculty and leaders
• Identify gaps in use/utility and recommends possible solutions and efficiencies
• Understand all aspects of Clinical Education that are housed in E*value (clinical affiliation agreements, student compliance data, placement and tracking, clinical courses, and learning modules
• Work to ensure that E*Value is used and embraced across all programs
• Educate faculty and students on the processes and are supported with trouble shooting and timely response
• Maintain reporting for strategic decision-making and accreditation reporting
• Provide consistent faculty and student documentation and compliance for all fieldwork and clinical education
• Baccalaureate degree required; health care experience preferred.
• Project management and system implementation of software across experience preferred.
• Experience with E*Value, the intricacies of clinical education and multi-module software application beneficial.
• This person must have a firm knowledge of IT solutions and tools, interfaces, and linkages and understand the Banner university system.
• Excellent Microsoft and Excel skills; ablility to analyze data, manipulate spreadsheets, and summarize data in meaningful way to the intended audience.
• Customer service excellence; this person must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families, and communities.
• Excellent communicator who can translate learning to individuals and groups
• Priority setting and leadership
• Excellent people and emotional intelligence skills and must have a firm grasp of clinical education processes. The incumbent will be able to relate to faculty, program directors, and internal and external customers. This person will be the key contact for E*Value on a day to day basis.
• Skills of influence and the ability to work independently yet know when to bring in other resources is essential.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer/Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more