St. Catherine University, St. Paul campus, invites applications for a part-time position (.5 FTE) as Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources Office. This position provides administrative and general office support for the Faculty Contracts Manager.
• Assist Faculty Recruitment and Contracts Manager with multiple processes relating to contracts, faculty evaluations, faculty recruitment and digitizing/records retention.
• Maintain contract database, faculty files organization and Banner processing.
• Administrative duties including phone and in-person customer service to faculty, students, staff and external constituents.
• Arrange travel for faculty candidates under consideration for faculty positions as necessary.
• Work with deans in receiving and distributing faculty evaluation materials, processing special studies payments and additional faculty payments.
• Miscellaneous support duties to include scheduling, copying, preparing documents, data collection, faxing and filing and assistance with web postings.
• High School diploma (or GED) required; some college preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite required (specifically Excel and Word); knowledge of information systems and/or databases beneficial.
• Effective people and communication skills. Ability to address and solve problems.
• Ability to access, prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, along with ability to work independently is required.
• Experience with data entry management necessary.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families and communities.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue * St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our University is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org