Care Coordinator Products Nursing Facility Analyst
Humera has a position available for a Care Coordination Products Nursing Facility Analyst with our client, a major health care provider in Minnetonka. The Care Coordination Products (CCP) Nursing Facility Analyst position is responsible to manage the Length of Stay tracking of Nursing Facility liability days for members. This Length of Stay tracking includes iterative communications with internal staff, external staff, and external Minnesota Department of Human Services staff. This position works with nursing facility billing offices and acts as a liaison to our client. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Monitoring designated email and fax locations on a daily basis to receive timely notification of CCP member stays.
- Accessing various secure applications to verify the CCP members liability and enter authorizations as appropriate.
- Managing a liability tracker and update on a daily basis as informed by various staff members, nursing facility staff, and MN DHS staff.
- Promptly identify and research nursing facility liability discrepancies and resolve through requests for information.
- Complete timely documentation of CCP members' exhaustion of the nursing facility liability and submit to MN DHS for record.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent related experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft office suite
- Minimum two-years experience in health care industry
- Experience in Clinic or nursing facility billing office or claims
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and organized
- Ability to assess and make decisions quickly
- Comfortable working with a diverse and low income population
- Ability to function independently and as a team player