- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the engineering and manufacturing industry located in Park Rapids, MN. We are seeking Material Handlers on 1st shift for these exciting, long-term employment opportunities! The hours for the Material Handler is Monday through Thursday 6am - 4:30pm. Compensation is between $12.75 - $14 per hour, depending on experience.
Our client is a vertically- integrated engineering and manufacturing company that has been Driving Innovation in performance and reliability-enhancing components for nearly half a century. They offer a complete range of services, from collaboration on new product designs to custom contract manufacturing. Their principal products include transmissions and transaxles, axles and four-wheel-drive systems, continuously variable transmissions (CVTs), and electric vehicle drivetrains.
Material Handler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Compare identifying material information records to material
· Load and unload trucks as needed
· Verify inventory counts and box quantities as needed and identify any discrepancies
· Supply work centers with packaging and materials
· Stage product per reports
· Accurately complete reports and all necessary paper work for the jobs
· Proactively monitor work centers and other production indicators to avoid delays in production
Material Handler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Communication skills
· Computer skills
· Detail oriented
· Excellent attendance
To apply for the Material Handler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Material Handler position, please call our Park Rapids office directly at 218-732-2156 or email DSS_ParkRapids@doherty.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app