7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a well-diversified industrial company located in Anoka, MN. We are seeking a Sr. Lean Manager for a rewarding employment opportunity! A generous compensation package is based on experience and qualifications.
Our client has been on the lean path for many years and the entire company embraces the changes. They use the Toyota Production System and have many Kaizen events. An ideal candidate will be a person that has worked within the manufacturing operations and is a Lean Champion. This is a strategic role that requires a person to align with the company's financial goals. Provide hands on leadership for enterprise implementation of Lean principles to the operations team. The role includes implementation of the Integrated Management System for all business and operational functions
Sr. Lean Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
Work cross-functionally to develop process improvement strategies
· Facilitate, train and lead Strategy Deployment Activity
· Lead change management activities (create transition plans from current to future state and execute)
o Lead / develop Transformation Planning for targeted improvement areas
o Identify, develop, and implement opportunities for improvement
· Train improvement teams in Lean transformation philosophy, approach, activity and appropriate transformation tools
· Create the right sponsorship to drive improvement activity
· Assess manufacturing, sourcing, business and SG&A process efficiency and performance
· Develop business cases and establish financial and non-financial project goals
· Lead projects through discovery, design and implementation
· Develop and execute capability building plans to achieve strategic goals
Provide expertise to teams including
· Apply continuous improvement methods such as Six Sigma (DMAIC/DFSS), Lean, change execution and Behavior and Consequence management
· Lean principles of teamwork, methodology, business benefit, innovation and customer focus
· Subject matter expertise in Manufacturing, Sourcing or support functions (Quality, Technology)
· Lead transformational change and work on identifying greatest Lean opportunities across the company
· Coordinate benchmarking and external analysis (Subject Matter Experts, Workshops, company visits, etc.)
· Identify and share best practices and external trends
· Teach and coach others in scientific problem solving and standardized work
Educate, communicate, and excite the organization on Lean
· Develop and lead communities of practice that promote best practice sharing across the site and within the division and corporation.
· Develop and promote common Lean Methodology and Language across company
Oversee the annual Strategic Deployment process including enterprise value stream mapping & transformation planning.
Oversee site Lean team, including performance management, recruiting, talent review and coaching.
Communicate and coach site leaders and employees on Lean fundamentals and PIMS implementation
Develop & maintain a Kaizen Calendar
Sr. Lean Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Operations Management or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years business process or manufacturing continuous improvement experience
- Six-Sigma knowledge or certification preferred
- Lean Champion certification or willingness to obtain certification a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Strong project management and project leadership experience
- Ability to build relationships and influence all levels in the organization
- Knowledge with demonstrated skills in using and teaching Six Sigma, Lean tools, and Quality system controls.
Contact To apply for the Sr. Lean Manager position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Sr. Lean Manager position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email your resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app