Pro Staff is looking for Laser machine operators, SWISS machines operators, EDM machine operator and regular machines operators are a client in the Wheeling area! We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available. We are looking for for candidates that have prior experience troubleshooting,machines, conducting quality checks, stetting and operating machines and reading and interpreting blueprints. Ideal candidates will have 3-4 years of machine operating experience. These are Monday-Friday positions, temporary to hire position. Hours will vary depending on the shifts.
- Set up and operate punch press, break press, and grinder machines
- Set up and operate EDM, Swiss or Laser cut machines
- Maintain and clean machines, changing oil, and troubleshooting
- Adjust speed, shapes and sizes of each machine
- Conduct any tool changes
- Reading and following a blueprints is required
- Work with quality tools to conduct basic quality checks
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Employees must have either laser, Swiss or EDM wire machine experience
- Previous experience with quality control and quality tools
- High school Diploma or GED required
- Looking for 2 -3 years of machine operating experience
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen background, and physical exam
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.