1st & 2nd Shift Forklift Operators
Pro Staff is searching for forklift operators in the Addison area! Candidates are encouraged to have at least 2 years of warehouse experience and sit down forklift experience. Picking, packing, and restocking shelves are some to the mandatory requirements o be considered for this position. We have 2 different shifts available. The hours for these positions are 1st shift from 7:00am-3:30pm and 2nd shift 3:30pm- 12:00am. This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
- Unloading and loading pallets and skids
- Checking product for damages or missing items
- Putting away and replenishing of all product
- Inventory control by cycle counting or using RF scanner
- Entering items into the computer system
- Communicating with vendors on open purchase orders
- Operates sit down forklift to replenish inventory
- Minimum of 1 year of warehouse and logistics
- Must pass Forklift test
- Must have HS diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug
- 2-3 years forklift experience (sit down or stand up reach truck)
- Previous experience in inventory control and quality control
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.