A stitching company located in Mendota Heights is looking for General Laborers to Join their team!
Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 5:00 AM until 3:30 PM. FRIDAYS OFF, 3 DAY WEEKEND EVERY WEEK!
- Talent will be handling fabrics to sort, fold, count, etc. Will mostly be working with Love your Melon hat products and medical clothing fabrics.
- NO experience needed!
- The warehouse is comfortable from October through June, but July through September tend to be hot.
- They do have fans and the break room is air conditioned.
- During hot months, all talent are given three 10 min. breaks (rather than typical two) to help with the heat.
- Closed lid drinks are allowed in warehouse (NO food)
- Talent will be standing for full shift, but they do have standing mats provided
- Ear plugs available if desired (not required)
- Masks available if desired (not required)
- Standing mats available, and recommended
- Eye glasses recommended, not required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.