Sr Tax Analyst
This tax professional will work on various aspects of the international tax function including, but not limited to, tax planning and research, accounting for income taxes (ASC 740), transfer pricing, support for US and foreign tax examinations, and preparation/review of foreign entity US and local country compliance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with preparation of tax provision related items for quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Support international tax team on planning projects and research.
- Develop strong relationships to effectively collaborate with internal partners, including Financial Reporting, Treasury, Legal and overseas Finance teams.
- Compile information necessary to respond to IRS and foreign income tax audits.
- Provide support to US and overseas partners during local country financial statement audits.
- Assist with transfer pricing analysis
- Assist with preparation and review of US related compliance for foreign affiliates, including Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 1118
- Stay current on tax legislation to help analyze potential implications of changes.
- Own technology and data analysis related to international tax projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the Income Tax Department.
- Four year degree in Accounting or related area.
- 2-5 years of tax experience in tax practice with a national public accounting firm or equivalent experience in a large corporate tax department.
- High level of initiative
- Excellent accounting, communication, problem solving, analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills
- Capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with Onesource, Hyperion, and SAP
- International tax experience