7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Perform inspection on applicable components/materials.
- Program the Smart Scope inspection routines with setup instructions
- Use Optical Comparator to inspect complex measurement (ex: center to center, dimension to dimension, etc.)
- Make recommendations for improvements to processes that affect the inspection department.
- Collaborate as requested on inspection procedures, drawings, and processes related to the inspection department.
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- 3 - 10 yearsâ€™ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably quality-related work in a regulated industry (Medical Device/ Pharmaceuticals/Food).
- CQI/CQT Certified preferred.
- Ability to train and mentor other inspectors.
- Ability to read, speak and write English.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with reading drawings and blueprints.
- Ability and knowledge in the use of common inspection equipment, such as but not limited to calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, drop indicators, dial indicators, optical comparator, and smart scope.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Mechanical Inspection experience.