Must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift during HOO: 8am - 9pm (Mon-Fri) 8am-4pm (Sat or Sun)
Pay rate: $12.50 hr during training, $12.00/hr production rate.
Job Overview: Call Center position supporting tobacco products.
Qualified Candidates must be 21 years of age or older. Must have strong service background with proven experience building customer connection.
• De-escalating problems and providing a high level of customer satisfaction to every caller.
• Respond to inbound phone calls, build connection, and resolve customer’s issues
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Take inbound calls for order placement
• Build connection with customer while effectively
• De-escalating any issues that may arise
• Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
• Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
• Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers
• Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
• Ask probing questions and overcome objections
Minimum Qualifications Required: Ability to make strong Consumer connection. Minimum one-year customer service or hospitality experience. Prior contact center experience. Positive, upbeat, empathetic attitude. Ability to speak conversationally, either without a formal script or using a script as a guide Bi-lingual, with oral and written fluency in at least two languages, including English (required for premium, near-shore and off-shore service options) Clear speaking voice. Excellent skills in the following: grammar, writing (for CSRs servicing live chat, email, SMS), documentation, telephone conversations, effective listening, and critical thinking. Polite and courteous manner. Computer literacy, including ability to: type accurately, perform MS Office tasks, navigate the Internet, use email, use instant messaging, use video conference, use texting technology and system experience (e.g., websites, ordering systems, customer relationship management systems) Preferred Qualifications: 18 months of completed college course work 30-35 wpm typing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.