The pay rate on this position is set at $13.40 per hour, but once hired on permanently you are eligible for a raise based on performance and attendance.
Hours on this opportunity are Monday through Thursday 2pm - 12:00am with the option for overtime on Friday's 1pm - 9pm.
Some duties may include:
- Assembly of products using hands, hand tools or machinery
- Read blueprints/instructions
- Perform quality checks
- Work with team members to maximize efficiency
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Other duties as needed
- At least a high school diploma or GED - VERIFICATION REQUIRED
- Recent assembly experience
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Basic math skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to read a tape measure and blueprints to follow orders
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Qualified candidates with strong attendance are encouraged to apply online now or send your resume to email@example.com. Please call 763-785-5352 to inquire further and reference job ID: 295336
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.