Data Production Program Owner | PM Field Operations
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Program Owner- Property Management Field OperationsPrimary FunctionPossesses working knowledge for data analytics and exhibits functional knowledge of tools, processes and techniques to support current and emerging data needs. Utilizes existing systems and business processes across the functional area to execute work in a timely fashion. Monitors and utilizes feedback to ensure end-user reports are able to drive value, reliability and brand for all stores and Property Management teams.Duties and Responsibilities
- Works independently to produce weekly reports and data, ensures weekly reports are created to enable PM field teams to understand performance and overall execution of field projects and preventive maintenance commitments.
- Design report requirements by working with company data teams to ensure reports are accurately representing the performance of PM field teams and store Property Management Technicians (PMT).
- Analyze field questions and monitors PMT discussions on reports to identify the difference between data integrity issues and potential training needs; responsible to answer questions from field leaders on reports and data comparisons.
- Create trainings and reference materials that enable proper utilization, better usage of existing reports and productive launches of new reports; conduct conference calls or training sessions where online materials are not sufficient.
- Provide quick insight and short-term analysis for PM Field Operations teams, PM Field Leaders, and data insights needed for PM business reviews; provides data to tell a single story as needed for leadership presentations and store visits.
- Support and store data for all workload planning, system, data and reporting needs.
- Bachelor's Degree / Advanced Degree
- 0-2 years experience in related field or relevant experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in presenting and public speaking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong Excel Expertise
- Experience with higher level data tools (Access, Tableau, Microstation)
- Database Experience