3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Partners directly with leadership across the enterprise to support organizational change and cultural adoption of Target's purpose, beliefs, and behaviors in service to Target's long-term goals. Provides leadership to the Organizational Change Management (OCM) team presenting challenging opportunities that enable team growth and team member development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position leads an OCM team in support of enterprise transformation.
- Leads a broad range of change experts to provide OCM support for all aspects of Target's major key initiatives.
- Works directly with business leaders' complete intake and prioritization of projects related to key initiatives or critical business priorities.
- Ensures all impacted business leaders understand and support OCM strategies and plans and are prepared to effectively lead organizational change.
- Manages communication and collaboration between business teams to drive for alignment at all levels from leadership to team members.
- Effectively communicates to a diverse set of stakeholders to ensure they have the information they need and are enabled to effectively lead organizational change.
- Drives OCM activities and deliverables across all project phases in alignment with and support of key milestones.
- Leads and guides daily OCM decision-making staying apprised of changes and continually assessing the impact to the business teams' processes, people and systems.
- Leads the development of OCM strategies and plans and the adoption of best practice processes for the enterprise.
- Promotes use of best practices and consistent methodologies; ensures business teams leverage existing systems, process and approaches as appropriate
- Manage team members, providing leadership, coaching and feedback to individuals to ensure teamwork and high performance.
- Ensures strong partnership with HR Generalists in engaging business leaders in the application of change methodologies.
- Bachelors Degree B.A./B.S.
- Minimum 8-10 years business experience
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Knowledge of Target systems and processes
- Knowledge of 6Sigma, LEAN, Change Methodologies