Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a lead manufacturer of visual communication, event and promotional display merchandise in Ramsey, MN. We are seeking a Shipping Clerk to work on 1st Shift (Hours are 10:00am to 6:30pm) this exciting seasonal position expected to run through October! For the right candidate there is a possibility of “Temp to Hire”. Compensation is $13.00 per hour.
This client has over 350 employees, is a multi-million dollar domestic manufacturer of visual communication, event and promotional display merchandise. The organization markets its products and services to the Promotional Product, Exhibit Display, Sign and Printing industries through the channel brands of Showdown Displays and Creative Banner Displays.
The Shipping Clerk Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Packaging of product and prepare for shipments
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Ensure that all orders and withdrawal requests from the warehouse are correctly fulfilled
- Consolidate shipping orders
- Perform the unpacking of shipment deliveries and distribute contents to the right warehouse bin location or departments
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
The Shipping Clerk Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- Ability to read & write English
- General computer skills
- 1-2 years shipping or general warehouse experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel and lift cumbersome and/or heavy objects - up to 50lbs.
- Must be willing to submit to a Background and a Drug screen
To apply for the Shipping Clerk position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Shipping Clerk position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app